We had a really great post from a new contributor, titled “The Teacher Mom.” It got so many shares and “went viral,” as they say.
Sadly, the writer got some backlash — including nasty comments and hateful remarks. Taken aback by this small percentage of negative responses, our new contributor removed her post and got the heck outta here.
Sorry we don’t have her post for you to read here anymore, but I hope you’ll stick around, teacher moms! Here are a few other Working Moms Against Guilt posts you might enjoy:
- Art for Kids: How (and Why) to Fit Creative Activities into Your Family’s Busy Life
- Teaching Empathy to Children
- Daycare Pickup – Last Mom Standing
- Become a More Authentic Parent
- To Home School or Not to Home School?
- Uh-oh, Is My Kid a Bully?