We’re moms. We work all day, bring home the bacon, and fry it up in a pan. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re raising young children, along with our spouses/partners. As any working mom knows, we often battle the big “G.” Guilt creeps up on us when we least expect it. Join us in our ongoing quest for less guilt and more joy.
What is Working Moms Against Guilt?
What’s the inspiration behind it?
After returning to work from maternity leave, we found the transition to working motherhood to be pretty overwhelming. Our saving grace? Being able to share experiences and get support from coworkers who also had young kids. Four of us happened to be writers at an advertising agency in Cincinnati, so we figured why not turn our daily watercooler chats into a blog? Maybe it would spark a bigger conversation about what being a working mom is really like — and how it could be better.
Who’s behind WMAG?
- ABC World News (Working Parents and Blackberry Addiction)
- Albany Times Union (Work to lose mommy guilt)
- Breadwinning Mama (Her Juggle: Susan Wenner Jackson)
- Care.com (Get Rid of the Mom Guilt; 4 Ways for Babysitters to Stand Out When Interviewing)
- CareerDiva (Women, Work, War: A Guide to Toppling “The Company Man” Model)
- Cincinnati Enquirer (Parents struggle to juggle sick kids, jobs)
- Cincy Chic (Working Moms Against Guilt)
- CloudMom (12 Things New Moms Going Back To Work Need to Know)
- CNN (Survey: Working moms are busy, but happy)
- CNN Radio (Is guilt holding back working moms?)
- Future of Business and Tech (How to Create a Functional Home Office)
- The Glass Hammer (Five Ways Working Moms Can Own the Juggle)
- The Globe and Mail (For working moms, job takes back seat to baby after maternity leave)
- The Miami Herald
- Mom It Forward (Balancing Life 101 Part 1)
- Mommy Tracked (Never Let Them See You Sweat)
- NBC News (Working moms redefining success)
- The New York Times (Fewer Gifts and Frills Are Expected in a Rough Economy)
- NPR (How Long Moms Work Linked To Slight Increase In Kids’ Weight)
- Omaha World-Herald (The challenges maternity leave presents working moms)
- Parenting (Kiss Mommy Guilt Goodbye)
- Parents.com (10 Ways Moms Can Balance Work and Family)
- Real Simple
- San Francisco Chronicle/San Francisco Gate (Are working moms to blame for the obesity epidemic?)
- SheKnows (4 Stress-less tips for working moms)
- Today.com (?5 Ways Working Moms Can Enjoy Summer Family Fun)
- The Wall Street Journal (We Apologize for the Delay: Juggling Flight Problems and Family Time)
- WhatToExpect.com (Advice for Dealing With New Mom Guilt From an Old Pro)
- The Work at Home Woman (Interview with Susan Wenner Jackson – Co-founder of Working Moms Against Guilt)
- Working Motherhood (Susan Wenner Jackson – Maximizing your strengths)
16 thoughts on “About Us”
Hello Working Moms Against Guilt Editor,
I hope you’re doing great!
I’ve got few guest post topics that you may like to publish on your website, here:
1-7 Best Tips to Organize Your Life Now
2-10 Best Ways to Keep Your Baby Healthy This Winter
3-5 Ways to Get Your Kids to Eat Veggies
4-5 Creative Baby Shower Ideas You Should Try
Would you like to have a look at it please?
In the case, you’re not satisfied with the topics mentioned above, I can write on any other topic of your choice.
I’m Tyler with United Energy Workers Healthcare, a healthcare company in Cincinnati, OH.
We’re interested in potentially writing a guest blog post for you.
We know our business might be a little out of the ordinary on your blog but we can write or sponsor content on a lot of different topics that we are sure your readers would find interesting.
We are also willing to offer you an amount of compensation that we can discuss for allowing us to write a blog for you with a link back to our site.
Let me know if you have any great ideas on how we can work together!
Would it be possible for you to inform your followers, friends and relatives about our very child-friendly YouTube channel, KIDZMIXFLIX??
Lots of fun and at times educational music videos about DINOSAURS, JUNGLE
ANIMALS, our friendly TROLLS, FARM ANIMALS and many more. And this all in
ENGLISH, SPANISH, FRENCH, GERMAN and DUTCH!!
I hope you’ll let me know what you think of our great music videos!!!!
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Your site Workingmomsagainstguilt.com is an excellent resource related to the topics that we cover. We have noticed the persistence and the quality of content posted here.
We are working for several start-up companies that specializes in different niches. I think that your readers might be interested in knowing about such blog where they will find each information and guidance.
Is it alright if we send you an article that is related to your site’s theme? we will make sure that the content we will provide you would definitely match your website.
It would be such a pleasure to hear from you.
Thanks & Regards,
I have some clients and they need good sites so i check your site which is good so i need post with do follow link
let me know the price ?
sponsor post Mean
i will write article and put my link in it with do follow and you will publish on your site called post
Waiting for your reply
Thanks & Regards,
Hello, I hope you are doing great!
I want to reach out about the sponsored blog post on your site (workingmomsagainstguilt.com) with do-follow backlinks. Can you please let me know how we can work together? What is the cost per guest post?
Also, I might be interested to place in-content text link (placement of a text link on an existing blog post on your blog) please do let me know the price per text link placement as well.
I’m looking for long-term collaboration, so please provide cost accordingly.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Hi Mie, just curious who do you do backlinks for?
Hi there. I would love to collaborate and provide a guest blog for you.
I am a psychologist and life coach and passionate about supporting career moms in addressing the mom-guilt and overwhelm so that they are free to nurture their careers and their families. Having a career and a happy family is not mutually exclusive and I would love to contribute a piece on this, or similar topic.
My name is Maria Shara and I am a content writer. I saw that you are accepting guest post contributions and thought that I could add value to your site. Let me know if that would be of interest. I would of course promote your site on my next guest post from another website.
I look forward to your feedback.
All the best,
Greeting for the day!!!
I’m Silvia Watson, I’m looking for guest posts Sites and blogs.
I recently came across your blog and found it very interesting.
The article is related to your website and will be appreciated by your readers.
I guarantee you that the article will be 100% unique, top quality and Copyscape protected and will not be shared with any other site.
Please let me know if this sounds good to you so that we can send the article to you for review.
Hope to have a positive response.
My name is Kelli, it’s nice to e-meet you! I’m a full time Work At Home Mum and one of my online jobs is outreach for other sites owned by people I know that have the same online drive as I do.
I’d like to know if you’d accept a guest post from me, that has a link back to this site:
If so, I have several articles ready to go and can send you the titles to choose from.
If you are not accepting Guest Posts, would you entertain the idea of a do-follow link insertion?
Please let me know your costs.
Payment is quick via Paypal.
I look forward to hearing back from you.
Dear Cara, This is a totally awesome topic. I meet many women who speak about these issues almost on a daily basis. I am so glad you created this platform for women to speak about. Congrats!!! Jesse Jay
Peace and Light , Jay
Hope you are having a good day
I found your blog: workingmomsagainstguilt.com and I must say that it contains valuable and highly authoritative content for the readers
I was wondering if you accept guest/sponsored content on your website
If yes, kindly reply with your best price per post
I will be looking forward to your positive response
Mills here, reaching out on behalf of a client.
Currently, we have clients in the chartered air space, home/design, gambling, SaaS/tech, Outdoors, parenting, travel, and few other verticals.
Your site is a perfect fit and I would like to know your T&Cs? Editorial content fee etc?
Hope you are having a wonderful day!
I am Anne and I am working for linkyjuice.com,
I don’t want to take much of your time and will be direct: We are interested in a partnership with you.
If you are open to accepting link placements or guest posts, please send me a note and we can discuss the further details.
I am looking forward to hearing from you!