Tela’s Friday Finds
Nothing revolutionary from me, just some things that might make you smile in prep for your weekend.
– If you are ever in Montgomery, Alabama, be sure to check out this flea market. This commercial seriously cracks me up.
– If that commercial gave you a headache, maybe you should try this headache medicine.
– Any WMAGs-to-be out there, please take into consideration first and last name combos.
Susan’s Friday Finds
– Pottery Barn Kids is having its Spring Sale right now. Save up to 65% on bedding, clothes, furniture, toys, and more. I only buy PBK when it’s super-discounted, so I’m on it.
– Shopping online for you? Check out MyShape.com, where you can submit your tastes, shape, and measurements to get recommendations on your most flattering sizes and styles.
– Social networking is all the rage, so of course the Web’s most popular site for women has joined the fray with iVillage Connect. If you spend a lot of time on iVillage, you’ll like all the new options: write a blog, join a group, meet new people, and share photos and videos. I’m getting a little overloaded with the networks right now, so I’m staying on the sidelines. You can still be my friend on Maya’s Mom, though.
Cara’s Friday Finds
– Sugar-free Peeps? This favorite Easter treat now has a sugar-free version, made entirely with Splenda. I’m going to try them even if they’re getting not-so-sweet reviews.
3 thoughts on “Friday Finds – March 23, 2007”
Love the concept of MyShape. But the prices!?! $220 for a pair of pants! I’ll stick to my irregular-sized,$16.99 jeans from Old Navy.
I have to agree that all of the online networks are great, but I am overwhelmed and can not do any of them… I am lucky to blog.
I joined maya’s mom and I think went there twice..
Beware of the sugar free peeps, you may or may not be a lucky person that doesn’t have the laxative effect from the sugar alcohols.
I’m overwhelmed with all the online networks, too. I can barely keep up with the blogging–and I have three wonderful women contributing.
I might have to try those Hostess snacks. I haven’t had a twinkie in years…