I have been following along with a neat program put on by Yelp!. They have been doing a Golden Ticket Hunt to encourage people to shop local and look for a golden ticket to win prizes. That reminded me to share some great places for shopping local.
- Check out Family Friendly Cincinnati – They have compiled a great Family Friendly Cincinnati Shop Local Guide PDF that includes special offers for people that use it.
- Over the Rhine Gateway – There are some nice places to shop in OTR and they have assembled a great guide to check out as well!
- CincyFavorites – And if you want to share a taste of Cincinnati with family and friends in other areas, be sure to check out this site to send some of your favorite food from the area to others!
- Etsy – Don’t forget about all the home-made items that can be found on Etsy! There are some beautiful items available here – especially if you are looking for something unique for someone!
- eBay – You can always check out eBay for the small businesses and individual people that are selling here to help boost the economy through these areas!