With everything my family has going on, it’s hard to keep track of who’s doing what, where, and when.
That’s why I started making a printable editable monthly calendar, posting it prominently in our “mission control” center in the kitchen. This simple one-page family calendar serves as a central hub where we can all see what’s coming up at a glance.
It’s been so helpful that I wanted to create a version other moms can use to tame their own calendar chaos.
This interactive version allows you to:
- Type your own events right into the PDF
- Save and update your printable editable monthly calendar
- Print and post your customized calendar
Get free downloadable calendar
Want a free PDF to start creating your family’s monthly calendars? Click the button below.
Printable editable monthly calendar: Do’s and don’ts
- I don’t include every event for each family member on this calendar.
- I do add items that affect the kids (who don’t yet have their own personal calendars), such as dentist appointments, guitar lessons, special school events, etc.
- As for my husband and me, I leave out work meetings and our personal appointments that occur during school hours. We have our own calendar apps for those.
- I do show things like when Dad’s out of town for a work trip or Mom has a coffee with her friends on a Sunday afternoon.
- I try to update and print the month’s calendar on the 1st day of each month.
- When major things change (events get added or cancelled) during the month, I occasionally will update the PDF and print a new copy. Or I might just write in and cross out by hand.
- I purposely left the calendar pretty basic, so you can add any holidays or birthdays that matter to your family.
- Feel free to have your kids help decorate the calendar with stickers, pictures, etc. if you want.
7 thoughts on “Printable Editable Monthly Calendar to Keep Your Family on the Same Page”
I live and breathe by this calendar – Thank you! Will you be updating one for 2018???
Love your website!
Me, too! I definitely will be updating this for 2018.
Did you see the new daily planner I just published? You might like that one, too …
I am amazed by your politeness.
My latest PROFITABLE project at: https://bit.ly/2JdhUfQ
This is a fantastic and quite useful article for me. Thank you so much for all of your hard work in giving such excellent information!
I’ve requested 3 times the free downloadable monthly calendar. I saw after I completed the requests to check my email, but haven’t received anything. Is there something else I need to do?
This is an excellent and extremely valuable post for me. Thank you very much for your time and effort in providing such valuable information!
I would like to say that studying at the university is easier than at school, but no. Prepare for complex essays and tasks. And teachers are more demanding. Therefore, I immediately found a service write an essay for money http://www.seattleweekly.com/marketplace/5-best-services-which-can-write-essays-for-money/ that helps me write essays. So I free myself from this occupation.