These are not the Pudding Pops you remember from your childhood … we prefer this grownup version as a fun treat for a summer soiree or pool party.
- 1 box chocolate pudding
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup vodka
- 1/2 cup Kahlua
- 8 oz. Cool Whip
- Mix ingredients together and place mixture in small cups/Dixie cups.
- Freeze overnight.
- Top with extra Cool Whip and chocolate chips for decadence.
– Recipe courtesy of Pam Beattie, owner of Venetian Décor
More grownup drinks and treats
- Classic White Russian (My Style Vita): Topped with cinnamon and garnished with a cinnamon stick to make this classic a little more special for winter.
- Orange Oasis (Mix That Drink): Features a healthy dose of orange juice with a standard serving of gin, some cherry brandy, and a fill-up with ginger ale.
- French Kiss Cocktail (Lexi’s Clean Kitchen): You can make this light cocktail sweeter (or less so) by adjusting the champagne or wine you use.
- Mexican Pomegranate Mimosa (Wicked Spatula): A vibrant mix of tequila, champagne, and fresh pomegranates.
- Popsicle + Cocktail = Poptail (Smart School House): A Poptail combines a cocktail recipe with a popsicle. Fun for hot days or entertaining.
Warning: Parameter 2 to wp_hide_post_Public::query_posts_join() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/susanwen/public_html/workingmomsagainstguilt.com/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 286