Well, folks, I am almost too excited to post today, since my Kansas Jayhawks won the NCAA Championship!! Woohoo, what a game! How I wish I was in college again. Or just in Kansas and closer to all the action…
Luckily for me, I’ve still got lots of recipe ideas contributed by our lovely readers to fall back on while I celebrate. This one comes from Miranda, who writes, “This is my go-to for nights when I can’t decide. I like this recipe and how easy you can alter it for kids.”
Miranda’s Italian Chicken and Pasta
- 4-6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- bottle of italian dressing
- package of rainbow rotini pasta
- squash and onions (optional)
- parmesan cheese
- Marinate chicken in 1/2 cup italian dressing for about 1/2 an hour.
- Cook pasta according to package, then mix in about 1/4 c. italian salad dressing.
- Toss in parmesan cheese. Grill chicken outside or on a George Forman grill.
- Cut up chicken and put in pasta, or serve on the side.
- With the squash and onions, I dice them and foil pack them with italian dressing and cook on the grill. You could always microwave them or bake them in the oven to add to the “adult” portion.