A couple of weeks ago, I posted about being burned out in the kitchen. Several of you commented with recipes and other meal ideas, which really helped me out. Last week, I started posting some of those ideas, and I’ll continue today with a recipe contributed by Heather. Thanks so much, Heather!
Hearty Mexican Spaghetti
- 12 ounces spaghetti
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 1 pound lean ground beef or ground turkey
- 14 ½ ounces tomatoes, canned, diced in sauce, undrained
- 22 ounces mexicorn, undrained
- 1 (7 ounce) can diced green chilies, undrained
- ½ cup green onions, sliced
- ½ cup Mexican blend cheese, shredded
Break spaghetti in half and add to simmering water in large pot. Cook until tender.
In a large skillet, brown beef or turkey. Add taco seasoning mix, undrained tomatoes, corn, green chilies, and onions. Over medium heart, cook until heated thru, stirring occasionally.
Drain pasta and place in a large bowl. Add meat mixture and toss lightly. Sprinkle with cheese, serve.