Tela has been so awesome about contributing quick and easy Tasty Tuesday recipes. Here’s another one! She writes: “As a working mom herself, my mom had a great stash of quick, easy recipes. Now that I’m a working mom, I’m bugging her to give them all to me! Here’s a very simple recipe that I love.”
Quick Chicken A La King
Prep/Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 tbsp. margarine OR butter
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper OR red pepper
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 4 cups hot cooked rice (You can also use cooked pasta.)
- Heat margarine in saucepan.
- Add pepper and cook until tender.
- Ad soup, milk, peas, and chicken.
- Heat throughly, stirring occasionally.
- Serve over rice.