Can you believe it’s July already? As usual, the summer is just flying by. And although we did enjoy a Florida vacation in June–there’s so much more I’d like to do before Fall.
I was inspired by Amy’s Summertime List at MomAdvice.com. Her family has already accomplished many of the activities they set out to do this summer.
Thinking about my list, I got a little down. July’s weekends are already booked, and there’s not much chance we’ll fit everything else in before September. Plus, don’t get me started on the all summer home projects we always want to tackle. That list just gets carried over from one summer to the next.
Projects aside, here are the fun things we’d like to do:
1. Go to the pool. We belong to the YMCA, yet we haven’t been to the outside pool at all this year. I did set up the blow-up pool in the backyard last weekend, and the kids at least had a good time playing in that.
2. Go to Kings Island. Kings Island is a local amusement park that we love to visit at least once in the summer. I’m hoping we’ll go soon since we are staying at Great Wolf Lodge one night, and KI is nearby.
3. Go to a Cincinnati Reds game.
4. Go camping.
5. Go canoing. Maybe we can combine this with camping?
6. Go to a festival.
7. Visit the zoo. We’ve been to the Cincinnati Zoo once this summer. But, since we have an annual pass, I’d like to go a few more times.
What’s still on your Summer List?