I was tagged last week by Justice Fergie of MamaLaw to offer up 5 reasons why I blog. I can’t back down from a challenge! So even though I am usually not one to blog about blogging, I’ll break my general rule. It’s for Fergie.
- I want to help other working moms like me know they’re not alone in their struggles. And maybe help them improve their own lives in some small way.
- It’s fun to share cool stuff I’ve discovered with people all over the country/world.
- I love hearing what other WMAGs have to say about topics that interest us. It’s a great conversation I’d never have otherwise.
- I learn a lot from doing this blog–some things that help me at my job, others that help me in my personal life. Learning rules! (I know, I’m a dork.)
- It is my small act of chipping away at working-mom guilt, one post at a time.
Now I’m supposed to tag three more people. So I choo-choo-choose you, Amie at 4Benders, Mommy Dearest at Brodh20, and Kathy at Working Mothers. It’s your turn to write a post about 5 reasons why you blog (and tag three more people, of course). I’d also love for my fellow WMAGers to chime in! Whaddya say, Tela, Cara, and Sara?